Carleton Crematorium, is located within the quiet enclave of Carleton Cemetery. This is located within the Greenlands ward of Blackpool with its main entrance on Stocks Road in Carleton, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire.
It was opened on 18 July 1935. The building was created by Blackpool Borough architect, J C Robinson, who based his design on his own interpretation of the Mausoleum of Mausolus.
Facilities are provided by Blackpool Borough Council, and those services are provided to residents of the unitary authority, Bispham, Fleetwood, Poulton-le-Fylde, and Singleton.
Poulton le Fylde,